Party 1 Name Provider
Party 2 Name Individual
While providing the Services, Provider collects Personal Information about Individuals. This document describes how the Provider collects, stores, uses and discloses Personal Information.
Types of information collected
Provider may collect the following types of Personal Information about Individuals:
- email addresses;
- dates of birth;
- computer device information;
- location information;
- IP addresses;
- details of products or services that Provider has provided to Individual;
- records of, or notes on communications between Provider and Individual; and
- whatever personal information is included in content Individuals post on the Service or the Provider’s website.
How information is collected
Provider may collect Personal Information about Individuals using the following methods:
- from Provider’s website or apps;
- from Individual’s communications with Provider; and
- automated analysis of Individual’s use of Provider’s services.
How information is held and secured
Provider may hold Personal Information about Individuals digitally.
Provider ensures that Personal Information is protected from unauthorised access by:
- Industry-standard data security techniques; and
- physical security surrounding hard copies of Personal Information.
What information is used for
Provider may collect, use, hold and disclose Personal Information in order to:
- enable Individual to use Provider’s services;
- perform analysis of the typical use of Provider’s services;
- communicate with Individual;
- send marketing and promotional messages to Individual;
- comply with the law; and
- process payments.
Disclosures of information
Provider may disclose Personal Information to:
- Provider’s employees;
- third party service providers;
- payment systems operators;
- business partners;
- courts of law; and
- regulatory bodies.
Disclosing information outside Australia
Provider may disclose personal information to organisations outside of Australia such as, cloud storage providers located in the United States. By using the Services, Individuals consent to the disclosure of their Personal Information to overseas recipients.
Provider will make a good faith effort to ensure that overseas recipients deal with Personal Information in a way that is consistent with the principles of the Privacy Act, but Individuals will not have the same rights in relation to overseas recipients who handle their information as they would with Australian recipients.
Questions or complaints from Individuals relating to Provider’s use of Personal Information should be directed to Provider’s privacy officer. They are contactable on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When an Individual communicates a complaint to Provider, Provider will respond within 2 days, and seek to resolve the complaint entirely within 7 days if the nature of the complaint permits it.
Provider’s privacy officer will make a reasonable effort to address complaints or questions of Individuals, and where the privacy officer is unable to do so, the privacy officer will attempt to explain why it is unable to do so.
If an Individual is unsatisfied with the outcome of the complaints process, Individual may complain to the [OAIC](https://www.oaic.gov.au).
Under privacy law, Individuals have the right to contact the Provider to modify or obtain information held about them by the Provider.
Unknowingly collected information
Provider acknowledges that from time to time, Provider may come into possession of Personal Information without being aware of it, for example, from other organisations using Provider’s service to store data.
Disclosures during use of the services
During the use of the Services, Individuals may disclose Personal Information to Organisations. Provider will make a good faith effort to ensure that such disclosures are clear to Individuals, but how those Organisations handle Personal Information is beyond the control of Provider.
Changes to this policy
- Provider may change the Agreement (including any amounts payable) by notifying Individual though thewebsite, in writing or by email with 7 days’ notice.
- If Individual does not agree to the Agreement changes, Individual must cease using the Services.
means the agreement arising between the parties in accordance with this document and the other documents referred to by this document.
means an organisation using the Services.
means any information that is categorised as “personal information” under privacy law.
means The Privacy Act 1988
means the application called PrePet App.
means PrePet App Pty Ltd..